Node issues resulting in getting spanked in Rocket League. Yargh.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Node issues resulting in getting spanked in Rocket League. Yargh.

@MIRRRRR, whats the target server in your plot?

I Plan to Stick Around

That one there was to google's DNS 8.8.8.8.  Am trying to gather data pinging Rogers own DNS server now at the suggestion of some other Smiley Wink helpful soul

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Right now, due to some firmware change in the 4582's firmware, pinging the CMTS will show ping spikes, but, that doesn't affect return times from targets beyond the CMTS.  So, pinging the DNS is the next best target choice for the time being.

I Plan to Stick Around

6PM on a Tuesday.  Awesome.  You too can have this amazing service for $113 / month.  Smiley Indifferent

sweet-rogers-pings.png

I Plan to Stick Around

*Single machine connected to the modem for the sole purpose of testing an unloaded connection.

sweet-rogers-pings2.png
sweet-rogers-pings3.png

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @MIRRRRR,

Sorry to see you're still experiencing issues while gaming. I love rocket league...I'm really bad at it, but I love it lol. We definitely don't want you racking up those L's and raging!

If you can kindly PM us @CommunityHelps, so we can take a closer look to see if there is a potential node fault?

Also, thanks to @Datalink for always giving a helping hand!

Regards,

RogersCilio

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PM sent as requested - Hoping to hear back about some course of action, will update this thread as I hear more.

I Plan to Stick Around

As requested, I sent a PM to @CommunityHelps - They sent another tech, who added a filter, which did nothing. 

The issues continue.  Trying to be patient here, but I'm sick of feeling like I'm putting in a part time job to get Rogers to fix their network.

sweet-rogers-pings4.png

I Plan to Stick Around

This continues.  I've had a ticket created, but nothing has been done since it was created last week.  Calling or chatting with tech support only results in them telling me they are 'still investigating'.

@RogersCilio @CommunityHelps @RogersDave

Is anyone here (Rogers) able to look at ticket CT12670196 and provide a meaningful update?

I Plan to Stick Around

sweet-rogers-pings5.png

sweet-rogers-pings6.png