No internet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No internet

Router is turned on and laptop is connected however there is no outside connection to the Internet itself

Lights are flashing on the router

Please help

Thank you

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: No internet

First thing would be to try and reboot it, unplug it from the wall, and then back in.

next would be to call in.  They can check to see if they can connect to it at all, etc from their end... or know if there is an outage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

First thing would be to try and reboot it, unplug it from the wall, and then back in.

next would be to call in.  They can check to see if they can connect to it at all, etc from their end... or know if there is an outage.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Called and there is a major outage in Toronto

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Continue to not have INTERNET.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, but is it cost more trough the phone.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

One more time, NO internet and not response to solve the problem about since 4 hours ago.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately, this is NOT a tech support forum in that sense.. its not a direct line to Rogers technicians.
The rogers reps here can do some ACCOUNT related stuff, but not technical support.

Really to do that, you need to do the LIVE CHAT feature, if you must do it online.

If not, the best bet is via calling in.

They can check if there is an outage in the area, etc.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@AMANCIO22 wrote:
One more time, NO internet and not response to solve the problem about since 4 hours ago.

Seems like you must be on your smarphone using data to post here then. We are users just like you and can't help you here. Call Rogers at 1 (855) 381-7834 and report it.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted

Hello, @AMANCIO22

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your concern. Are you still having no Internet service? Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can access your modem and run the diagnostics for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: Thank you @Gdkitty and @OLDYELLR for the guidance.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm getting no internet having to make this thread on my phone.

I'm getting flashing downstream and flashing upstream with solid @. I don't know what to do. I've unplugged everything, factory reset everything, tried bridge mode and gateway mode. I've also swapped my modem and same issue.... flashing ds and us.