cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Outage Listed, Can't Report Outage

oli76
I've been here awhile

I am experiencing an outage. I used Ana the chat bot to check my service to see what's the ETA for resolution and it says there's no reported outages in my area. So that must mean nobody is working on the outage. I can't speak or chat with anyone nor can I report the outage. So . 

In summary
- There is an outage where I live, rogers systems says there isn't, but there clearly is an outage.
- phone hold time is greater than 3 hours, and ROGERS DISABLED THE OPTION TO RECEIVE A CALL BACK.
- can't live chat with anyone, nor can I wait in line, I get a message that the network is busy please try again later.

I can understand weather caused significant issues but Rogers should at the very least report outages accurately and give an automated ETA for restoration of service. As far as I know, nobody is working on my outage since Rogers says everything is fine while it's clearly not.

***Edited Labels***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: No Outage Listed, Can't Report Outage

Feebee
I've been around
I experienced exactly the same thing! Live chat with Anna was no help at all and couldn’t get a live agent! Terrible communication during emergency situations.

cynyoung
I've been around
Same issue. All around says it’s down. No help from Rogers. No messages.

Andrew778
I've been here awhile

same issue as me, internet has been out since 7pm last night😠

Derpyderp1
I've been here awhile
Same issue since last night, but I also noticed that just a few streets away from me, the houses don't even have hydro. I still feel lucky lol. This is not my first power outage that caused my wifi to go down. I presume that it will automatically get restored once Rogers fix the issue, hopefully soon

All my services are down, since midnight, and I HAD them prior even during the storm, and 7 hours after, and never lost hydro either.  What is up with that.

It would be nice to have updates as well!!!

fdafdafd
I've been around
Internet has been out for over 34 hours now in my area in Cambridge. At least give us updates on twitter with area status.

Trying to wait on hold over 3 hours to reach someone is not good service. Someone needs to come up with a better way to track outages.

Even hydro had a map of areas affected with ETA so why can’t Rogers do the same?

Derpyderp1
I've been here awhile
Same sequence of events. My internet has resumed as of Sunday night. I assume yours as well? Happy Victoria Day to us all

Greetings Community!

If you're still out of service today and have not yet reached us to report your service interruption, we'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Andrew778
I've been here awhile

LUCKY YOU.... 48 hours later and still without services

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Likes
  • 8 in conversation