No Internet in North york?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No Internet in North york?

Hi there anyone knows why the internet is down in north york? My phone internet works but my home internet doesn't

***Added Labels***

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: No Internet in North york?

My internet also not working since morning, any one knows what is the reason behind this issue. Location is warden and steel
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Same here still home internet. Outage
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I mean still no home internet
Highlighted

Good evening Community!

If you're in the Etobicoke or North York area, you may currently have trouble using some of your services.  Our teams are aware and already hard at work to get your services back up and running as soon as possible. We know how important it is to stay connected and are sorry for the interruption.

We’ll update the Service Interruption page with new information as it becomes available between 8 am and 12 am (ET), 7 days a week. 

If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

You call that "hard at work" when we had no internet all day?
You guys are not working to fix anything and we're screwed until tomorrow, pathetic.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Downsview here. Internet, home phone and tv out since about 1:30 pm. Just got text at 9:15 pm that problem “fixed”. Reset modem and still nothing. Sounds like an April fool computer hack to me.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It’s one of the four signs of the apocalypse. We already got a plague. No internet, four horsemen and tik tok are the others.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

extremely slow internet service in Richmond Hill area suddenly

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Internet in North york

The biggest problem is many of us work or study from home. I'm studying from home and have my final exams online next week. Now I'm worried after they fix this, if they fix this, this might happen again.