New firmware Hitron CGN3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New firmware Hitron CGN3

Hello,

My modem is running 4.4.8.14 which is an older firmware version. How can I have the modem check for an update?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @AaronMT,

Just curious if you were able to get this resolved or still require the firmware update?  If not, can you please reach out to @CommunityHelps and we'll be sure to have a look into this for you Smiley Happy.

Enjoy your weekend,

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

My CGN3ACSMR is still running 4.4.8.14. I need to have the latest firmware pushed to the modem.

Retired Moderator

Hey @AaronMT,

Not a problem, I can definitely assist with that.  I will have @CommunityHelps, reach out to you.  Please follow this link, http://bit.ly/YourInbox to your inbox  in order to view said PM.

Look forward to hearing back!

Regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

hi help me pleasr. it just happen last night while im using my phone the signal of my internet (hitron modem) suddenly neot responding so i decided to restart the modem hoping to get back the signal after an hour the only signal that responding and blinking in the modem is the 2.4g only the 5g is not blinking anymore and couldnt find in connections anymore please help me about this thank you. im just a new user of this modem.

Good afternoon @liezelgarcia07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry for the late reply; Were you able to resolve your issue since you last posted?

Let us know, we would love to assist you. Smiley Wink

Please update the Community on the measures you've taken since you first started experiencing this problem.

Thanks,

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Resolved, thanks.

Retired Moderator

Hey @AaronMT,

Glad to hear it! Have a great weekend.

Regards,
RogersCilio
I've Been Around

Hi,

How can I get these Rogers folks to update my Hitron cgn3acsmr to the latest firmware?

It was just put in place a few days ago, and is still at 4.4.8.14

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Give it a week or so and it should auto update.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats