New Rogers/Yahoo Webmail Interface

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: New Rogers/Yahoo Webmail Interface

Well, the new emojis (as little as I use them) seem now to be poor imitations of iPhone emojis. Previously, the emojis had some character (little cowboy pushing up his hat, pom-pom rah-rah, hugging arms, angel with flapping wings, and so on). They were all of cute, and it would be nice to have them back. Sure, a bit infantile, but there yo go.

More annoying is the fact that someone doesn't know the difference between STATIONARY and STATIONERY, and nobody caught it? Send that person and the editors back to school.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Still very unhappy that the filter function that worked so well now does not since they removed the option from the ... on the top of the Inbox. Sigh.  Be quicker though tedious to just move the emails to the subfolders. 

Luckily most of my filters are still holding but I noticed emails that should have been directred to a sub folder are going into the main Inbox and I have not got a clue how to fix that.

I Plan to Stick Around

At least if I could open up the filter section in a separate tab so I could go back and forth between the tabs would make the tedious set up of the filter somewhat less tedious so I could copy and paste.

I Plan to Stick Around

I absolutely despise the "new look" and the continuous insertion of advertisements.

When I click on an email I want it displayed but rather than doing so it goes into a search for all these topics and shows them and I cannot find where to turn this "feature" off.

It really needs further optimization in the UI as it is between a usable webapp and squirrelmail.

Why is this not a progressive web app?  

What works well is the calendar function, I am grateful for that.  

Contacts is still a hodgepodge - to be truthful I am afraid of ever importing those 600 "contacts" 

Kijiji.ca email still goes into junkmail with all rules turned off.  Only half or less of the messages come through to the inbox, I guess that is why they are MESSages.... in the AI opinion....

Overall, the improvements are there I can see it but I do not have to like it.  Unfortunately on a Chromebook we have little other options than to go to the web site to read and reply to email.  I also realize this is Yahoo doing this and I still question why Rogers stuck with this company after the massive breach and millions of email addresses were stolen.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 in conversation