New Rogers Online Protection - Website Access Restriction

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

New Rogers Online Protection - Website Access Restriction

After downloading the new version of Rogers online protection it is preventing me from accessing my work web site. Why? How do I correct this?

***Added Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: New Rogers Online Protection - Website Access Restriction

Hello @HR5,

Welcome to our Rogers Community Forum!

With how easily devices can be compromised these days, I can definitely understand your concern with ROP. 

Which OS are you using? Was this a fresh install or an upgrade of your old ROP software? If it's an update, please fully uninstall and reinstall it again. If after the re-install the issue persist, please try another device to replicate the problem. 

Community, feel free to chime in with any advice or if you're having issues with the new version of ROP, as well.

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Window 10 is the operating system.  Fresh install. This problem is occurring on two separate PCs

Hello, @HR5.

Thank you for the more info. Unable to access your work website on two of your computers can be inconvenient; what's the exact error message do you get?

Since your work website is trusted; you can add an exception to allow the website or the domain. 

Besides your work website, have you noticed any other websites blocked?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin