New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

unable to load any games playing LoL can i get this issue resolved?

If so what steps do I take, I just upgraded to the Rocket Modem this afternoon.

Thanks,

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Please read the first post in this thread:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/253...

Then, to request the firmware update, follow this link @CommunityHelps to get to the CommunityHelps page when you are signed into the forum.  On the right hand side of the page is a link titled "Send this user a private message".  Use that link to get to the next message composition page, fill in the title, your modem MAC address and Cable Account Reference Number in the text area and hit send.  If the staff are not too busy, you might see the firmware pushed out either late this evening or overnight during the scheduled maintenance periods.  If not, it should be pushed out no later than tomorrow night.

If you are a new customer, you will not have immediate access to the Cable Account Reference Number.  The simple solution is to call Customer Service for that number.  You can then send that with the modem MAC address to CommunityHelps.

The new firmware is now in deployment across the network and is scheduled to be completed by the end of the week.

The @CommunityHelps team will be taking requests until 11:59 pm (est) of July 8th.

I've Been Here Awhile

Okay thank you I have sent the required information, and I will wait until I can play again.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You should see a response from @CommunityHelps indicating that they have your request and that the update is in the que.  Hopefully by late late tomorrow night you will see the update.

I've Been Here Awhile

its after midnight and no response. but i will hopefully get the update thanks.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Probably have left for the day, but you might just see it arrive as part of the network wide distribution which is underway.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Sent a PM with the requested info yesterday and the patch was applied overnight.  We are happy to report the League of Legends is now working.  Thanks for your help!!

I've Been Around

I pm'd communityhelps guy, the pushed the update to my router. No connectivity issues anymore

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Nice @Wong_Family

Just a reminder for everyone else, the firmware has been deployed network wide. If you are a new customer and received a modem with the older firmware, it should automatically update within 48 hours.

The new firmware is 4.5.8.16.

This only applies to the CGN3ACSMR

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

There was a problem with my old modem and it was switched with a new one that had the old firmware. I would like the new firmware installed on the new modem.

thank you