New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Hi,

I read the thread, contacted the support account on the forums for the firmware update, and included the 2 required numbers. Got a response in 5 hrs, and the update pushed to my modem in 12. Easy fix, and I recommened everyone with this issue use the method suggested.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, I sent a message out on Sunday evening, I got a response after 2 hours, but my firmware still hasn't updated. It's been almost 48 hours. Any updates for me? 

Hello @chrisdco, Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

We have confirmation that all requests which were submitted have received the firmware update, you may want to login to your modem and confirm the firmware version and let us know if you still don't see the version 4.5.8.16, thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Yes i've checked and i'm still on the old 4.4.8.13 one. I sent out of PM to CommunityHelps. Just a note, i dont need to restart my router or anything right?

Help please!

Hello @chrisdco,

Once the firmware is pushed the modem will reboot by itself, usually you don't have to manually reboot. I can definitely have a team member from CommunityHelps reach you out, thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey rogers installed the new firmware and now it works correctly

thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I used to not be able to play League of Legends but this update fixed my issues. Hope it works for everyone else as well!

I Plan to Stick Around

What is the cable account reference number and where can I obtain it? Is it on my bill somewhere any of the regular account numbers I see are a bit different and do not begin with 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Look at the top of the internet section of your statement.  It should be right at the very top.  @CommunityHelps is taking requests up until midnight tonight.  The update is already being distributed as it would normally, and that should be completed by Friday, so that all CGN3ACSMRs will have the update.

I've Been Here Awhile

Just got home to a fixed modem! Thanks guys!!