New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Well my response was kind of late due to the fact I had trouble logging into the rogers community, but I asked for it on June 22nd and received it around 8 to 9pm on June 23rd. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Danny4227 if you don't see the update as of tomorrow morning, send in a query to CommunityHelps to ensure that you are still on the update list.  You should have received a confirmation that your request had been received.

I've Been Around

I sent mine late Sunday night and haven't received the update yet. I'm hopeful it'll arrive tonight. I also got the confirmation message, saying it should arrive within 48 hours. So don't lose hope!

I Plan to Stick Around

how should i ask the querry
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is it okay to bridge my router while I wait for the firmware update so that I can at least play, or would that mess up something in the process?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Apparently from what I have just been sent, the modem can be in Gateway or Bridge mode. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Danny4227 tomorrow morning, if the update has not been downloaded ask CommunityHelps if you are still in the que for the update. 

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi @lucryu

Yes the modem can be left in Bridge Mode. Let us know if you have any other questions.

RogersAsif

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello Community

The @CommunityHelps team has informed me a number of modems have been recently updated.

Thank you for your patience we will work on fulfilling all outstanding requests.

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

i got mine updated within 24hrs ^^