New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

I had a quick look and the link to download the bill, using the new format didn't work.  There is another thread that is dealing with this issue at the moment.  There is a link in the billing however that enables you to look at older or previous bills.  I followed that and was able to download a bill that shows the Cable Account Reference Number within the Internet Services section.  To make it easy, call customer service, ask them to give you the Cable Account Reference Number.  That will probably save you from having to fight with the link on the billing page.

I've Been Around

this software upgrade solved all of the problems that i had with this modem

my entire family is very happy with their connections now.

I've Been Around

So how do I get this update?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Please read the first post in this thread:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Getting_connected/message-id/253...

Then, to request the firmware update, follow this link @CommunityHelps to get to the CommunityHelps page when you are signed into the forum.  On the right hand side of the page is a link titled "Send this user a private message".  Use that link to get to the next message composition page, fill in the title, your modem MAC address and Cable Account Reference Number in the text area and hit send.  If the staff are not too busy, you might see the firmware pushed out either late this evening or overnight during the scheduled maintenance periods.  If not, it should be pushed out no later than tomorrow night.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was having problems with Elderscrolls Online disconnecting every 20-30 minutes, recived the update and no longer having any disconnect issues.  Connection is great now - recommend this update for anyone having random game disconnects after getting this modem not just LOL.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thanks for letting us know.  PC or game console?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The Firmware update is working perfectly, and I'm able to play league effectively! 

Thanks alot guys!!

I've Been Around

I had this same issue with the modem, but after contacting @CommunityHelps the guys and gals over there resolved it within 24 hours! Thanks!
I've Been Around

Samething been happening for Battlefield 4 for me, random disconnects.

please push the update the firmware

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hi, can you read post #364 just above and remove your details from your post.  Its not a good security policy to leave those out in the open.