New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

@Datalink Thanks. I did double check. I was asked for a IP address and supplied that. Still waiting for a response.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ok, just for the heck of it, can you start a new thread with a new topic title.  Title it something like CGN3ACSMR signal check.  Log into your modem, navigate to the STATUS......DOCSIS WAN page, copy the downstream and upstream tables and paste those into the new thread.  Or, you could just paste those tables into a pm and send it to me.  Either one works.  This is just to make sure that your cable signal levels are ok, and not presenting a problem when it comes to finding your modem for the update.

I've Been Here Awhile

How do I log into my modem?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Assuming that you are connected via ethernet, start your web browser, type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar and hit the enter key.  That will take you to the login page.  The credentials are cusadmin for the name and password for the password.   The password change page is under the Admin tab.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you. I have PM'd you the DOCSIS WAN tables.

I also just received an update from CommunityHelps saying my request was submitted but they are not sure it will go through because they are having trouble accessing my modem.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the update last night, not for LOL but for desyiny. Seemed people sere having issues with this modem with ps4 and nat type issues.

Didnt help, made it worse. Joined a chat and 4 of the members i couldnt talk to because of it.
Il start another topic on this though.
I've Been Here Awhile

Can I download the latest software from somewhere to correct this issue?

Hello @NorrisE

Thank you for reaching out @CommunityHelps, would you please reply back with Cable account number and MAC address so that firmware update can be pushed to your modem.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Just sent a request in for the firmware update. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

Also, there are similar connectivity issues with Ultra Street Fighter 4 and some other Steam games that connect P2P. Never had any issues on my old Rogers modem.  I'm not sure what exactly causes these issues since the Firewall on the gateway is supposed to be turned off.  

Thought you might like to know.

I've Been Around

Hello,

I am part of a toronto league of legends community on facebook (about 10,000 of us) and there are probably about 10-20 of us now who all have the same issue. Plz fix.