New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

The above statement is very accurate, as I have friends in Sault St. Marie, Indiana, Florida and Georgia that all have this exact problem. It started right after the recent EKKO champion patch. After authentication it brings up a box that says " blah blah blah " unable to connect to pvp.net server. The next attempt logs right in, however it seems a Lil sluggish but nonetheless working.

So yes, it is a riot issue and not related to the modems.
I Plan to Stick Around

league.jpg

I Plan to Stick Around

This is what you'll see after logging in on your 1st attempt in LoL. It started after 5.10 patch, and only comes up once. The next attempt will be successful everytime.
I've Been Here Awhile

I havent gotten firmware update yet, aside from contacting communityhelps when should I be getting it? And do I have to restart the modem or anything? Also what time is the maintenance period?
I'm Here A Lot

I received the update last night. Around 6pm the modem reset automatically and everything worked great. Since waking up this morning the modem has become completely unusable. Its go limited connection and no amount of resets has fixed this so far.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Wolftrap1 have you tried rebooting the modem? Also, have you checked the cables leading to and out the modem? 

I'm Here A Lot

Yes I have. I've just gone out for breakfast left it unplugged while I was out. Going to try again and give an update when I return home.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

You seem like the only one experiencing this issue with the new firmware... Weird...

I've Been Around

This fix worked for us, thank you!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Appears to be okay now. Looks like all is well on my end.