Move Secondary Email Address from Outlook to Rogers Yahoo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Enthusiast

Move Secondary Email Address from Outlook to Rogers Yahoo

My wife uses Outlook 2007 with a secondary Rogers email address. If she switches to Rogers Yahoo Email can see still use her current email address?

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: Move Secondary Email Address from Outlook to Rogers Yahoo

Hello, @Cap07

We appreciate you posting your concern in the Community! I know how important it is to ensure your Email addresses stay intact.

For clarification, are you inquiring whether or not you can use the Yahoo Email App instead of Outlook 2007 to access your emails? Or are you inquiring into how to transfer an email account from one Rogers Internet account to another? We can better assist you once we have clarification.

Looking forward to your response! 😃

RogersTony

I'm an Enthusiast

She was using Outlook on her old PC but we changed to Rogers Yahoo email on the new PC and found some of her recent incoming emails but not all of them. Just two days worth. Is there some way to retrieve all of her inbox from Outlook including all previously read?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello, the question is not very clear to understand.

If your wife is using Outlook 2007 with a Secondary Rogers email address, how is she switching to Rogers Yahoo Email? how do you switch to something you already are using? to have a Secondary rogers email address means you are already with rogers.   and what do u mean by using her current email address? use current rogers address or use current third party email address such as hotmail, yahoo mail or gmail?  in order to properly help you, you must be a little more specific on providing us these details