Misleading data usage cycle information

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Misleading data usage cycle information

Hows does rogers explain the difference between my phones 1.71 gig use and your 1.82 gig of use?I'm aware that rogers business model relys upon extra data charges but come on.i already use 2x as much data with rogers with no change in habits or apps.

Hi @phalkon,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting in the Community forums. 

Are you referring to a usage difference between your phone and My Rogers app? I would recommend you to follow the usage as per the My Rogers app as there can be a difference in how the data is monitored between the two. 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, i am using the rogers one,i have to check and use data to do it though,imagine that.i just have it turned off,easy.when my cycle start comes,im going to lower my data to minimum,2 gig is apparently useless now anyway,how this changed from one company to another,from one month to the next,will remain a mystery.my useage is easily double with exactly the same apps with no real world increase in speed of the phone except when using data(imagine that).
Your business model relys on selling extra over-priced data,solution for everything,sell more data.im not playing so ill adjust my habits,then my provider.