Mesh Network extenders

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Mesh Network extenders

As good as the Hitron CGN3 is, we live in a cavernous space and have dead zones. I'm thinking of wifi extenders, and am tempted by one of the new mesh network solutions: Eero or Luma (assuming I can get them in Canada).

Anyone have experience with them?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Mesh Network extenders

There hasn't been anything posted to date.  But, that doesn't necessarily mean that it has yet to be tried by someone on the forum.  Might get some feedback if that person happens to read your post. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

The mesh products are new to the consumer market, so I'm not sure how many people have been using them.

Let's hope we luck into someone on the forum who's tried out the technology.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I havealso been considering an Eero or Luma network solution.  If you've decided to go ahead with either of them please let me know what kind of success you've had with them. Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SNB has some good reviews - SNB Mesh Review.  There is also Orbi (not mesh (yet) - star topology), which has been getting good feedback. SNB Orbi Review