Issues with sent emails. Others tell me my email has changed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Issues with sent emails. Others tell me my email has changed?

Dear Moderator,  we tried on Feb 8 and further Feb 10 for my wife to send to me At yahoo.ca and  further At Rogers.com. Sorry they both did the same as before. What should we do next?

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

I can certainly understand your frustration, but you need read all replies to attempt a fix. Although I do not have access to your email account, I believe that some settings have been changed,

You should then logon to your yahoo account and go to settings and check the "reply to" address there.

• Mouse over the Settings menu icon. | select Settings.
  • Click Accounts.
  • Click on the email account you want to select a different reply-to address for.
  • Select an email address from the "Reply-to address" pull-down menu (should be your own email).
  • Click Save.
I Plan to Stick Around

This is what my wife receives every time she sends me a message

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

Remote host said:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

What should I do????????

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for being that rude! Youre the tech person and not me. Have you read the whole issue that I cannot get the Yahoo help and only Rogers help? 

In the end I am going to change my email! thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it sounds like your Yahoo email account has the email forwarding turned on and set to an invalid email address which is bouncing back. did u follow the instructions posted on here how to turn it off?

I Plan to Stick Around

I dont understand your intructions. All I can get your "Member Centre Home" by pushing "yahoo account information" on my Rogers Yahoo acount. I can get nothing after that. Pls explain to me access link you are in!

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

Sign into your email account by clicking the following link: https://login.yahoo.com/

Then follow the instructions posted please.

Brian

I Plan to Stick Around

Thats exactly the same access link I was in but it supplied  same explanation , Member information (only option, with  no other options leading to "Member Centre by Rogers" with options "My accounts & billings", "products & services" and "help and support" from Rogers. I couldnt get your "settings " "accounts" and "Different reply to address" options. Is there other member to give me other options?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@zavkal

When I'm in my inbox for Rogers/Yahoo mail, at the upper right of the screen there's an icon that looks like a gear.  (the icon may be in a different location depending on your browser) Click it (or hover over it) and you'll see Settings. Click Settings and follow the instructions in this thread.