Internet problems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Internet problems

My internet has been having problems connecting since the morning today. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Internet problems

Might want to specify more of a general city or area.

If it was a more global outage would see more posters, etc.

May just be localized.

I've Been Here Awhile

I live in the east York Toronto area.
My home phone and internet are currently down, so I'm unsure wether I should call in or not.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mrmikes

I would suggest calling to see what is going on. It could be your area that is having problems or your street. Best thing to do in situations like this is call Rogers anyway possible or message them via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Meowmix is 110% correct 🙂
(when is he not? 🙂 )

Best bet, whe having a problem, which is more than a hickup.. it to contact them in one form.. by calling, or via the other methods mentioned.

They may have record of an outage in the area.
If not, it will also help possibly REPORT an outage in that area.

I've Been Here Awhile

I called them, it turned out it was just me. There was a problem with a cable malfunctioning.

Anyway, thanks guys for your help!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mrmikes

Hmm then if they can check it out via their computers and fix it, it should all be good. If it doesn't work, they may have to send out a tech to fix it.

You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know if anyone has told you this but there is no such thing as 110%. 100% is the highest possible.
I've Been Around

My internet connection is getting on and off all the time since august 11, I need help to fix my internet ASAP.

Thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Sharool555 wrote:

My internet connection is getting on and off all the time since august 11, I need help to fix my internet ASAP.

Thanks

@Sharool555

You need to contact tech support so they can check your signal levels and see if there is an issue in your area. 

You can call Rogers at 1-888-ROGERS1

or send a PM to @CommunityHelps explaining the situation.