Internet down in Woodstock?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g924706
I'm Here A Lot

Internet down in Woodstock?

No internet today. Where can I find Rogers updates on Internet outages? Other websites suggest this is widespread today but thought Rogers would have posts about it.

***Edited Labels***

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Internet down in Woodstock?

Hi @g924706

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Have you tried rebooting your modem?

We can take a closer look at your service, send us a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can assist!

@RogersPrasana

g924706
I'm Here A Lot

I did reboot the modem as this first thing I tried. No luck. Had no other ideas so waited it out and about an hour later service returned.

Is there nowhere on the Rogers site where you can get real-time updates on outages?
g924706
I'm Here A Lot

And my download speeds are
Down to .68mps. So much for the "high speed" I switched from Bell for....
RogersMoin

Hello, @g924706

Thank you for your continuous patience. At the present moment, the Woodstock area is responding well and I don't see any speed issues. If you are still having the speed issue, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online in order for us to diagnose and fix the problem. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

dsty2121
I've Been Here Awhile

internet in woodstock

the internet was down yesterday morning and this morning getting frustrated with kids bugging me on my vacation reset modem did nothing was an issue from rogers 

g924706
I'm Here A Lot

The internet is up now but about every 20-45 min the download speeds plummet for a minute or two. Is this something that I should now expect from Rogers service? By the time I would message you and get a response the service will be back to normal so chasing this through the proposed private message option you are asking for will be ineffective unless you know something I don't.

g924706
I'm Here A Lot

Speeds are unsatisfactory again. Not getting 1/1000th of the speed I'm paying for. Really getting annoyed at how unreliable Rogers has been. Regretting moving over.

Rsalgd
I've Been Here Awhile

Is internet and Woodstock not working?

RogersMoin

Hello, @Rsalgd

Thank you for posting your query in the Community, at this moment, we don't see any reported Internet service incidents from your area. If your service is still offline, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin