Internet down in Ottawa..again

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Internet down in Ottawa..again

Hello, @zyzykwy.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums, a peer-to-peer support platform! 

We can swiftly respond to service interruption related queries on Twitter (@RogersHelps) or Facebook (Facebook.com/Rogers).

I'm hoping your services have been restored since you have posted. If not please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Please remember to check the service interruption in your area on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It shows Ottawa as resolved but Embrun is still down.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you reboot your modem (unplug it and plug it back in) to see if this resolves your problem.

I live in Osgoode and I see that a very large swatch of Ottawa area was without Rogers Internet, phone, and TV for about 8 hours from 10 pm time frame last night to around 6 am this morning. We were out, too, of course, but we're back up. 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I cant seem to get any sort of status update on why my neighbor internet has been down for over 15 hours.

Highlighted

Hello and welcome @brad66!

I am sorry to hear your Internet has been down for that long. Is it still down?

If so, I invite you to PM us @CommunityHelps for further troubleshooting support. We can find out if there's an ETA for you. 

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey