Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

Not sure if it was already covered, but this happens to me constantly during the day.   My guess is that the Rogers account is simply overloaded and can't handle the volume...  which speaks volumes about the company.

I've Been Around

Thanks, BeerHunter125...I just loaded the program.  It has to work better the Rogers data usage details has been.  I've been over 45 without any data numbers. When I phoned tech support they gave me my data use numbers but told my to check the community board for other ways to get my numbers. Thank-you!

I've Been Around

I have been trying to get my usage tracking re-activated since Feb. 2013.... today its April 24 2013.  I hope this lets you know the real "Quality" service Rogers provides.  Everytime I contact Rogers, I get low level incompetance and "I'm sorry-- that's not my dept.--I'll transfer you"  I have an open ticket with Rogers and still they can't figure out what's wrong.  Along with this little problem, When my usage was disabled by Rogers, my bill and usage started to climb from 10-12 gb to 50-60gb  and the last usage amount Rogers says I have used is above 95gb.  I'm retired with no young kids or home business.....WTF.  

My last conversation with an upper level tech person at Rogers, was very interesting.... she admitted to me that someone at Rogers or the "system" had disabled my  usage function..... but I still can log in to myrogers and view my bill.  

Great ...so Rogers wants me to pay a $1,300.00 dollar bill but won't or "can't " fix my usage problem !!! I don't think so Rogers.

When the lady I last talked to reviewed my unexplained spike in usage...she immeadiately....(without my asking) offered to reduce my bill back to my normal monthly usage !!  Why?  Does Rogers management know something the general public does't know?  High Tech Rogers.... or High Tech Scammers?  

The key to this mystery AND the thing that Scared the Rogers staff was that I keep an old-day timer paper notebook and there are days when I wasn't even on line...and still being charged for USAGE !!  SO people...you have been Warned.  

I've Been Around

Usage details haven't been for two weeks ... keep getting following message which makes tracking usage pretty much impossible. What's going on ...

"We're sorry, Rogers.com is experiencing technical difficulties and is currently unavailable. During this time, you may be unable to purchase products or perform self-service transactions. Please try again later."

Frustrating ...

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I had to click refresh a few times to see my usage for some reason. It would say unavailable. I refreshed and then my usage popped-up. I wonder if people are having similar experiences.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Mine popped up first try just a few minutes ago.
I've Been Around

Wondering if anyone has same problem, can't view my internet usage , been a week.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have same problem. It has been dows for few days...

getting error code:

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.
The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.executeAction(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:699)
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:268)
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(PageFlowStubImpl.java:136)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(NetuiContent.java:288)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:427)

I Plan to Stick Around

lopes22, register with a new email address, then add a new passward and enter your account no. then it will work

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Try going straight to this page rather than going through all of the MyRogers stuff:

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta?actionTab=DayToDay

It seems to be working even though going through the main MyRogers isn't or at least wasn't.