Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

I can not see my usage either - for several days already.

And in the evening on the 1st day of the new billing period I received a message, that I 've reached 100% usage.

It is frustrating, honestly!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Other than it was working for a bit... if you look a page or so back, there is links to an ALTERNATE way to look up the usage for now.

The usage notifications, are based off the PREVIOUS day.  You will get a notice today, based of YESTERDAYS usage.
So.. that usage counter at 100% likely came from your LAST day on your cycle then.

I'm an Advisor

It's back to "square one" complete with the error message. Can only get mobile service again.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

If I get an overage this month for my internet then I am going to argue very hard for it to be waived since we are pretty much running blind for much of the last 10 days.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wayner92

If you look in the threads on this in the general forum, there is links posted there

To a 'beta' linked page for internet usage.  It will take you to a page which DOES show it.

I've Been Around

Rogers seems taking too many advantage of our $$$ and it supposed to be 24 hours maintenance services but they are not 24 hours at all so what's the biggies??? Sometimes I dislike using Rogers if this happens again I'm going to cancel this service. They need to stop taking people's money! "SMH"

I've Been Around

Whenever I log in to try to check my internet usage I'm getting the error below:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I have had this error for a while now. I had a live chat started last month to try and get this fixed and the technician never got back to me about this issue. Have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge), tried accessing the app on my phone and it didn't work as well. This error started happening after I was asked to change my user name to an email address.

Is there a workaround or a fix for this?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

try sending a message to @CommunityHelps.  I know this was an issue for a number of people.. i think something didnt quite link properly for some

I've Been Here Awhile

i tried this but it asked for my host name and password. how do i find this information?
I've Been Here Awhile

Here we are in 2016, over five years since the first time posts were made about this problem and it's still a problem never fixed by Rogers. Rogers service reliavbility on Internet and cable is so very poor and inconsistent. Frustrating=Rogers!!