Is it just me or is internet usage tracking pannel on my rogers down for everyone?
It is just too frustrating not being able to see my bandwidth usage....
iv tried to login from different browsers (FF, Safari, Chrome, and IE) both on windows and mac. Is it possible that there is something wrong with my account?
Solved! Solved! Go to Solution.
It is not just you. The Internet usage tool often goes down, though when I tried it just now, it was working fine. However, there are periodic problems with MyRogers including the usage tool not being available, messages which tell you that there are no services associated with your log-in, information not being available, etc. For a supposed high tech company, you would not expect as many glitches as there are when you log-in to your account. I now take all of this with a grain of salt, because I know in another few hours or a day or two that it will be working properly again - until the next glitch!
It doesn't work for me either...I've used laptop, desktop, tablet, Android cellphone, SAfari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer etc...nothing works...I don't get how a company this big not able to fix minor problem like this. What a shame.
My usage is only showing for the 1st of the month. It is now the 12th, and there has been no usage added since November 1st. So, it has been down quite a while for me. And I also had a problem with this last month, towards the end of the month, and my usage at that point was quite high. I generally use over 3/4 of the 60 GB so this is obviously a concern. I have already contacted tech support twice regarding the issue.
Same problem. I can only see my usage for november 1. Past 3 months I've been at or near my 95gb limit. I've already called and made them aware of the problem, but they don't seem too concerned, telling me "it will be fixed". If I go over this month and get charged for it, you can bet I'm making a nasty call to Rogers.
Nov. 16, 2011. This is an update to my Nov. 11, post RE: Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up. At 8 am, today, Nov, 16, I Iogged into MyRogers and was very pleased to see that my Internet Usage Monitor has appeared again!
I figured out on Nov. 12, what the issue was that caused my usage to NOT appear. Last year I and 11 other tenants moved into a new apartment building. Just after moving in our apartment numbers were changed by the building owners. The tenant who had my apartment number had already contacted Rogers before we all moved in and had her Rogers services connected under my apartment number. When I tried to have my Rogers services connected Rogers records showed that my apartment number was already hooked up under the other tenant's name but Rogers straightened it all out for us.
The other tenant had had her Rogers services all disconnected a couple of months ago. She told me on Nov. 12, 2011, that she had just contacted Rogers to have all of her services reconnected. A third tenant on our floor was contacted by Rogers, instead of her, due to the changes in our apartment numbers. Of course, our apartment number changes have caused confusion for Rogers. Yet, Rogers has straightened it all out again for us. So my internet usage not showing was not due to anything technical on the part of Rogers or myself.
I want to add that over the past year that every Rogers call centre employee that I have contacted recently and over the last year has provided me with exemplary customer service. They have been professional and courteous and resolved all of my issues for me in a timely manner! My thanks to all Rogers employees!!!
Update: It appears the issue was fixed yesterday. Sort of. They're missing my usage between nov2-nov14. I only see usages for nov1 and nov15. Oh well, bonus bandwidth for this month 🙂
P. S. Due to the confusion caused by the owner of my building having switched my apartment number with another tenant 's number when she called Rogers this month, Nov. 2011, to have her cancelled services all hooked up again my Internet Tracking Usage no longer appeared on MyRogers under my billing data. I was informed, by Rogers on Nov. 11, that my Rogers internet was showing as having been disconnected as of Nov. 2 (yet, I was still able to use my Rogers internet). Both my and the other tenant's correct apartment numbers, names, and billing information have all been straightened out by Rogers and now my Internet Usage Tracker is appearing again.