Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

@wayner92 wrote:

Try going straight to this page rather than going through all of the MyRogers stuff:

https://www.rogers.com/web/myrogers/internetUsageBeta?actionTab=DayToDay

It seems to be working even though going through the main MyRogers isn't or at least wasn't.

That worked Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Worked for me as well.

You would think Rogers themselves would post this link...but it would problably be too much like work and actually give the customer what they are paying for!!!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Although the link is working I don't have data for the last two days - only up to Sep 18 and it should be up to yesterday which was Sep 20

I Plan to Stick Around

That link does not work today - sept 22. Rogers told me this morning that stats would not be available before the end of the week. Of course, they told me that last week, too. It's clear that their front line people really don't have any idea when it will be back up.

I'm an Advisor

gwilki:

I just tried it and it works for me, plus my usage is up-to-date as of yesterday.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Same here. It is up to date and of yesterday. also scrolling down the Rogers page to the Support button and clicking on internet usage is working for me.
I'm a Regular

God they're slow at fixing whatever problem they're going through but anyways perfect cause I was about to start my own post,thank you not employees of Rogers you're better than people that work there.   Rogers wants me to go over my bandwidth limit so I can pay them more money.      Smiley Wink

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Site does appear to be fixed, as of this morning.

Mine still only shows data up to Sep 18.

I just checked mine a few minutes ago and everything is showing up now as normal, including my internet usage up until yesterday (monday the 22nd) inclusive.

As of yesterday I could only access my wireless services under products and services and both TV and Internet services were not available to view.    This lasted nearly a week by the looks of it.   Pretty long to solve this problem, whatever it was.