Internet Usage Meter not working AGAIN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Internet Usage Meter not working AGAIN

Still having the same issue here. It has been a week now since I reported the problem

to Rogers via chat and was given a case number. Still no results.

I've Been Here Awhile

Having this issue for the past 1 month now. I've tried Safari, IE11, Chrome - all of them give the same error:

We are currently experiencing problems. Please try again later.
If you have any questions please e-mail us or contact our Online Customer Care Group at 1-877-343-5745.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Was able to log into mine.
(its in the new format)

May be something specific with your account.

Hopefully a rogers rep can pop on here and maybe get in contact with you to take a look at it.

I Plan to Stick Around

this may be of use to you i have been using it for years as a 3rd party internet usage and it allways wrks :-)

its free   and can get it here     https://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/manual/?lang=English

NetWorx is a free and simple, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connections. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.

The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Ethernet or PPP. The software also features an array of highly customisable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity — such as unusually heavy data flow — occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut the system down.

With NetWorx you can:

• Find out and monitor how fast your Internet connection is and how much Internet traffic you consume.
  • Verify whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly.
  • Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer.
  • Perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route.
  • Be notified about excessive Internet usage.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

From what i have read.. this is a fairly decent piece of software.. that doenst have to be inbetween the modem/router like most others have to.

One major thing, it would require the pc its on to be on 24/7 to fully monitor.

I've Been Around

Rogers has no idea for the last three months what my usage is. According to them I have used zero data when in fact I use the internet every day for video. First I thought it was just the meter but on the bill it has no record of usage. Now the have made a ticket but it could take a month to fix this I was told. And a month is what they  have before Im done.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is not working for the first time in years. I get the GBs I have left and the number of days left,  but I can't view  the daily usage.   

Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

@Marg1 wrote:

Mine is not working for the first time in years. I get the GBs I have left and the number of days left,  but I can't view  the daily usage.   

Did you call tech support and are they having the same issue? Did you try another browser (often the issue)? Either way, please contact tech support at 1-855-381-7839 so a ticket can be submitted if required.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your reply. It was fixed through tech support on the chat.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have been trying to check my internet data usage for more than a week without success.  The support staff on the

Rogers chat lines can't help either.  I keep getting data usage unavailable. Anybody else having this problem ?  Thanks.