Internet Usage Meter not working AGAIN

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Internet Usage Meter not working AGAIN

The Internet Usage Meter is down again for the second time this month. It seems to be a regular occurance. And, it always seems to happen when I need to track my usage.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Internet Usage Meter not working AGAIN

I have noticed this as well with mine too. Mine started happening since Oct 2011. I am getting really tired of this. I really am. Rogers seems to not care about this & when i talk to tech support on the phone they keep telling me that its working blah blah blah. I know a few people that are having the same issue as well & looking back at the forums i see a few posts of this as well.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mind you this is 9 hrs later.. but i was able to connect to it fine.

I myself, while i dont check it regularily.. never go over my usage, whenever i have checked it (even after people on here have said they had issues, i have been able to).

What browsers are you using to check it?

I'm Here A Lot

I'm using Safari and Firefox on a Mac. But I don't think it's a browser problem. I, also, can check the usage tool, but if I click on Usage Details and then the Day To Day tab the totals for March 8 and 9th still aren't available. And earlier in my billing cycle the totals for February 27, 28, and 29th aren't available. I'm fine with that as long as I don't get charged for going over as a result of not being able to track the usage.

I've been using this tool ever since Rogers drastically cut back my usage allowance in 2010. This current (recurring) problem is relatively recent and Rogers support is no help. They don't seem to know anything about it. 

I'm just trying to find out if those daily totals are missing for everyone.

I've Been Around

Hi, today is the third or fourth day that I am unable to access my Internet Usage as well. I called in and they transferred me 5 times. I spoke to 3 technicians via phone and 2 online. Each of them kept saying, I was in the wrong department. It is very frustrated when nobody wants to help you. I feel like a bouncing ball each time I call Rogers.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It seems like there is no one really you can talk to, about web page visibility issues..

A tech support person should be able to look up your usage.. but not as to WHY the usage is not there.

I am able to see my usage OK.. so its not the site per say.. not global.

Could be something account specific.  Was the usage fine before this?

I've Been Around

This is really starting to urk me, because I am getting dinged for overage I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DINGED FOR. Because if I had have been able to see my usage. I WOULDN'T GO OVER.

I've called Rogers support I have done chat sessions, and all they ever do is say they are going to bump me up the line to solve the problem. What ends up happening is nothing. It "gets bumped up" then I never hear back.

i've tried to view it on other computer on other networks. and it still says usage not available.

it used to work (mind you ONLY on IE, not on fox or chrome) and I was able to deal with it. Now it seems after they updated their site. I can't view it AT ALL. and since Rogers has a monopoly on what Google displays for results. I can't find a nearly good enough solution to my problem. 

I literally have to call them to ask for my usage.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same thing is happening to me. When I click on internet all I see are the spinning Rogers logos. I can see my tv and phone accounts fine. Spoke to tech support and they said I had to request help for this problem via chat. I did this two days ago and followed up again yesterday. All they could tell me is my case is still open. Tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, nothing.

Everything was fine before I upgraded to the advancrd modem. Now my connection lags all the time, Sometimes it stalls for a full minute before loading a page.

Also upgraded to a Nextbox 3.0 and have constant volume drops, I see others are posting about the same problem on here but when I spoke to support he told me it was the first he had heard of it.

Are these guys serious??

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers tech support doesnt monitor these boards (though they should) so individual techs.. unless its in their database, likely wouldnt have heard about it Smiley Sad

I dont know if the usage meter thing is an account to account thing.. other than being browser related.

I am able to view mine ok, in IE 10/11

I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem as the posters above- all the rest of the "My Rogers" works just fine, but all I get on the internet usage page is the spinning Rogers logos. I've tried viewing it in 3 different browsers-Seamonkey, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11- all with the same result. I hope the people at Rogers are on it- seems to be a cluster of new cases right now.