Internet Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Internet Outage

Hello @MaryS1 :  With the weather recently, there have certainly been outages.  There has been a banner at the top of the Rogers landing page regarding outages with a link to the following thread:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Residential-Service/Rogers-Service-Interruptions-TV-Internet-Ho...

If there is a known ETR (Estimated Time of Repair) it's usually posted in that thread (sometimes the ETR is not known).  It's very important that you include your location information since outages are usually localized and not system wide...  Hope that your issue is resolved by the time you read this.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kitchener Ontario Outage May 25th, 2018

I'm in the Chicopee area of Kitchener and all Rogers Internet services seem to be down.

Using my backup device right now.

Anyone else having issues?

Highlighted

Hello @KamWest,

Service interruptions are never fun to deal with so I really hope your service has been restored by now.

If you are still experiencing issues please send us a Private Message so we can locate your info on file and run some tests on your equipment to see what is going on. If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

Regards,

RogersTony

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, everything is back a ok today Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet down in Mississauga region

Its been down since midnight last night. While I understand this can happen the way Rogers deals with this is pretty annoying. I've been told that it going to get back up in 24 hours and that there's nothing more they can say.

Last night when I first called in, the tech support agent said I should be online within an hour..

Highlighted

Good morning @jehanzeb and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

Service interruptions can be really inconvenient. Are you still experiencing loss of service? 

Please keep us posted for further assistance.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is there anyone else experiencing internet outage in angus ON? I haven’t had service since last night

Highlighted

Hello @Piperboy!

Welcome to our Community!

Are you still experiencing a service interruption? If so, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can look into it for you. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey