Internet Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Internet Outage

My internet appears to be out in the north west mississauga area.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Internet Outage

Hello @joanna2757

Not aware of any outages. Is the service still down?

RogersAsif

I've Been Around

Same in Ajax! The modem tries to connect and after few seconds it loses the connection.

I've Been Around

We had a connectivity issues last night, tried calling support but was informed that the wait would be at least 40 minutes.  Went to bed.  This morning it's still a problem.  Have tried resetting modem, router, switches.  Wireless works fine, but cable is problematic.  According to CanadianOutages.com, we're not the only ones experiencing the problem.  Have yet to see Rogers acknowledge the problem.

I've Been Around

Internet not working

Internet went out since 8:00 am yesterday. Restarted modem, the cable wire light is blinking. Seems the cable got cut? Please fix. Thank you!

Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hi @goodplayer,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forums.

We can certainly assist with this situation. May I ask a few questions before we begin?

1. What other services are affected? (if applicable)

2. Have you contacted our Technical Support department previously regarding this issue?

RogersRoland

I've Been Here Awhile

Internet home phone tv all down, anyone else having the same problem?
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Rogers Cable Internet is down in my area for like 6 hours now

Postal Code M9M 1W2

any idea when its gonna be fixed?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @JediMasterYoda-,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum. 

We know that having a reliable connection is important. Luckily, we introduced a new outage thread to help keep our customers informed. Please review our Rogers Service Interruption thread for any trends.

If your area is not listed and require further assistance, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. To learn more about private messaging, please read this blog

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

Has been down all day. Wondering when this will be rectified.