Internet Outage - Scarborough - Brimley and Eglinton area

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet Outage - Scarborough - Brimley and Eglinton area

Hi,

Is Internet down in Scarborough? I see internet issue in my building since 11am. Do you guys have same problem in/around 2460 Eglinton Av. East?

Gopi

*Added Labels*

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Internet Outage - Scarborough - Brimley and Eglinton area

Yes, I reached out to Rogers and they confirmed that there was an issue around the 2400 Eglinton Ave E area.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is there an outage in the Brimley and Eglinton area?

*Added Labels*

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have been down all morning. I am just north of Eglinton between midland and Brimley

Highlighted

Hello, @Kdt7 & @Aleksrad416

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how disruptive it can be to deal with an internet outage. I am hopeful that the issues you've reported have been resolved since your last posts.

If not, we'll be happy to look into this for your further to see if issues are still ongoing in your area. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

You can also visit our Rogers Service Interruptions board to see major outages that are currently ongoing.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is home internet down still? Scarborough and brimley area
Highlighted

Hello @Carlo_16,

Welcome to Community Forums and congrats on your first post – I’m sure it’ll be one of many more to come.

I know how tricky it can be to have a service interruption in your neighborhood especially on a Thanksgiving Holiday. Service interruptions can put a damper on your day but the good news is our service technicians understand the importance of getting you guys back online as fast as humanly possible – usually within a few hours (24-48 hours). If you continue to have any issues you can diagnose it by looking on the front of the internet modem you’ll probably see a different light pattern on the modem you would normally see (versus an online status). Just a tip, believe, or not rebooting the internet modem does wonders and can fix the most common connectivity issues.

Would love to help further – please keep me posted.

You can also visit our Rogers Service Interruptions board to see major outages that are currently ongoing.

Best Regards,

RogersMike