cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea for Rogers...communicate planned outages!

Cmb13
I've been around

Currently there is an outage in my neighbourhood. Many of us that called were told it was planned maintenance. You have our postal codes on file to know the area, you have our e-mail and an app. How about using that data to communicate to customers when you plan this. With so many people working from home and kids doing online learning we could try to plan around this.

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Idea for Rogers...communicate planned outages!

RogersZia

Good evening @Cmb13,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how important a stable Internet connection is, especially now that so many of us are working from home or require Internet for school. Thank you for your feedback, we'll be happy to forward it to the team in charge.

Just as an FYI, in the event of a major outage we do post about it in the Rogers Service Interruptions board. 

RogersZia

77c15
I've been around

No info on current outages 18-Feb-2021 (Mississauga).

We work from home and need to be informed!

"Rogers Service Interruptions" at:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Service-Interruption-Status/bd-p/Network_Interruption_Status

has no current posts.

Greetings @77c15!

Minor outages might not appear on that page. 

If you are currently experiencing a service interruption, please PM us @CommunityHelps so that we can run some tests and troubleshoot. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 in conversation