How unlimited is Rogers Unlimited Internet?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

How unlimited is Rogers Unlimited Internet?

Hi All,

I was having Rogers Highspeed Internet -  Extreme Plus plan and recenty got it unlimited using the 30$ addon.

I was wondering how much unlimited is it? I called Rogers customer support few days back and I was told that the limit is 9999Gb but usually customers do not go over 500Gb of monthly usage.

Then I checked entire Rogers website, quickly went through all the Legal Terms & Conditions and did not find any information regarding the Limited - Unlimited addon.

Could anyone please confirm what is the max limit? Also Rogers please add the details regarding max limit in you TOCs on all the webpages wherever you are promoting unlimited internet.

Thanks,

Arsh

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: How unlimited is Rogers Unlimited Internet?

Got the reply, the max limit is 976,562GB.

So that means even if my usage go over 1TB that would be fine.

Screenshot

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, when the addon FIRST came out, it actualy SHOWED that amount.

I was told, that they would reverse it IF someone ever went over 😛

But.. i mean at that usage.. your taking 32 TB a day worth of downloading to reach that..  Not even sure if someone on the ultimate could even do that.. let alone store it XD

I have had it since first day it was available.  Have never noticed any throttling or anything either when over the normal plan limit.

Rogers Employee damir
Rogers Employee

Hello,

My unlimited internet service with rogers was just hooked up about 1 hour ago.

Is unlimited, really unlimited service? 🙂

We are heavy, but, not very heavy users, still, don't want to see some crazy bills, even though we are paying for unlimited.

Thanks in advance,

Damir

I Plan to Stick Around

It is truly unlimited. No marketing ploy here 🙂

You can download nonstop for 30 days strait and not see a reduction in service or paying  single cent more.

You can say whatever you want agasint Rogers, but they do mean it when they say unlimited!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

As long as you are truely on unlimited, you should be fine.

You can call back in and double check to make sure the account is set up right, or set up your MYROGERS account fully with your internet account.

it should show up in the internet section, as saying your speed UNLIMITED.

The usage meter there, should show X many used, of UNLIMITED.

It really truely is unlimited.. .it still meters HOW MUCH you use per day, etc.. but you should never get a charge, etc.

Rogers Employee damir
Rogers Employee

Thanks guys!

It says " Unlimited Hybrid Fibre 150 "

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Then you should be good to go!

Enjoy 😄

If you have any other questions (say, about connectivity, or if your not getting full speeds, etc) be sure to come back and ask, there is a number of us here well versed in things 🙂

Rogers Employee damir
Rogers Employee

🙂 Thanks.

Ill be around, for sure.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I am not on unlimited but I am on the Ultimate 250 service that has a monthly cap of 1TB (now replaced by Hybrid Fibre 250 that has a lower cap)   For my last two billing cycles I have used over 950GB, very close to my limit, and I haven't had any overage charges.

Note that I am in the process of backing up several TB of files to the cloud using BackBlaze so the bulk of my usage is actually uploading rather than downloading.  That probably makes me unusual for high usage customers.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 in conversation