cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much to run Rogers cable to my address?

Rhino3237
I've been here awhile

I asked this a few years back and was given a very high price to run rogers cable to my address. I was wondering if the price would be less now with all the FTTH being ran accross Ontario. What is the cost to run Rogers cable to my address. I believe last time it was 410 meter run they would have to do even though right accross from my house they have rogers fibre. Also how much would it be to run rogers fibre. Last time a rogers rep answered and got back to me with a cost.

thanks 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How much to run Rogers cable to my address?

RogersMaude

Good day @Rhino3237,

Thanks for your post and continued interest in having Rogers services installed.:slightly_smiling_face:

Service expansion remains one of our priority, as we want to reach as many people as we can. If your location is still not part of our footprint, there would be charges for us to make sure the infrastructure is in place before we get your services connected.

We'd be happy to check and see if there are any upcoming plans to extend services to your area and/or reach out to the appropriate team in order for them to give us a quote on how much it would be to have your house hooked up. 

For assistance, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: How much to run Rogers cable to my address?

RogersMaude

Good day @Rhino3237,

Thanks for your post and continued interest in having Rogers services installed.:slightly_smiling_face:

Service expansion remains one of our priority, as we want to reach as many people as we can. If your location is still not part of our footprint, there would be charges for us to make sure the infrastructure is in place before we get your services connected.

We'd be happy to check and see if there are any upcoming plans to extend services to your area and/or reach out to the appropriate team in order for them to give us a quote on how much it would be to have your house hooked up. 

For assistance, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation