Hitron CGN3 Port Forwarding

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Hitron CGN3 Port Forwarding

Yes I ended up doing just that last night. The modem in Birdge mode. The security cameras connected to google wifi and wifi handling port forwarding. But my wifi connection is dropping much more than before the camera s were set up. Before I had modem on bridge mode and google wifi only.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I open some ports on my router and computer and i used Port Forward Network Utilities to test. it says it is open.

I'm having connection issues with GTA Online and Rockstar ask me to ask Rogers if they can ensure these ports are indeed open. I'm pretty sure they are open and Rockstar is being stupid...

-Port 6672 (UDP)
-Port 61455 (UDP)
-Port 61457 (UDP)
-Port 61456 (UDP)
-Port 61458 (UDP)

Highlighted

Hello @imeem,

Thank you for your inquiry. 
Experiencing connection issues while playing GTA online can certainly be frustrating, you have come to the right place.

I'd like to get some of our Resident Experts to chime in on the situation. @Datalink @Gdkitty as always I'm sure your insight will be valuable. 

RogersRob

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you are using an external site to test the open ports.. and they are reporting as open.. they should be open.

It essentially sends a ping type request on the different ports and waits for an answer.. no answer, its closed.  If it gets an answer its open.

The only ports I think i have seen specifically 100% blocked, were 22 and 443.