cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid in my area always goes down

Btuno
I've been here awhile

It seems that every time there is inclement weather, my internet goes down and people 3 blocks away do not have an issue. When I call in, I constantly get, your grid is down. I’ve asked numerous times, why my grid but constantly gets impacted. What does it take to get this looked at? Has anyone else experienced this?

***Edited labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Grid in my area always goes down

Smols
I plan to stick around

Since covid rogers goes down atleast 2-3 times a month in my area, its horrible. Its an ongoing issue thats only worse today, techs came out 3 times and my signals fine. last i checked they were doing work on the hubs in my area last time the techs came out. No solution. 

Infact im living in a house, tethered to my phone ATM because my ignites been out since 2am. 

Hello, @Smols

I'm sad to hear about the connectivity issues you've been facing. I know how important it is to have a consistent connection. 

Are you still having issues with your connection or has it been restored since your last post? You can check on the status of your Internet connection in real time by visiting rogers.com/outage. Follow the steps and enter your information and our virtual assistant Anna can determine if there is a service interruption in your area and ensure you get notified once we have an update.

RogersTony

Btuno
I've been here awhile
Rogers Grid down again in my area but 2 blocks north, they have no issues. When is Rogers going to take a serious look at the grid in this area
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation