Gigabit Package - Slow Speeds - CGNM3552 modem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Gigabit Package - Slow Speeds - CGNM3552 modem

After having couple techs visit my home & opening and escalating tons of tickets for the attrocious speeds . I Was told by the first tech an ETA of 1 week that was DECEMBER 24th! 

What is going on!? Work order is  2250748 & latest ticket is C119722759

how long does it take? 2 months, 2 years 2 ?

*Edited Labels*

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Gigabit Package - Slow Speeds - CGNM3552 modem

@bhaskarp I am sure this must be beyond frustration.  

If you haven't, I think it is time to escalate to higher levels of tech and management support.

Process is defined here - http://www.rogers.com/web/support/account/ombudsman/376?setLanguage=en

Push for honest explanations of what is going on, as you deserve that as a customer.

Try starting with @CommunityHelps  PM them from private messaging section, inside your profile avatar with the envelope.

They work for Rogers to provide customer service and support, and hopefully can help get things moving - yes, 7 weeks is a bit long.

Press for a refund of service and compensation for frustration, and go from there to figure out next steps.

Since you have provided the work order and the ticket number, they can work with that to start researching, but they can't work with you in this public forum as they need your account information.

No problem with the rant, we all need to do it once in a while, I certainly have, but it is time for action, not words.

Hang in there, and see where it takes you, if not, you can always just look elsewhere for service - Always keep that as an option when working with these types of issues.

Bruce

I Plan to Stick Around

i have emailed them hopefully i get a proper answer.. i spoke with office of the president already and it seemed like she has no idea either

I'm a Senior Advisor

Only suggestion from me is stay on top of them, and definitely ask for some level of compensation for reduced or poor service.

Good luck on it, sorry that even with your efforts so far, you have got nowhere - maybe time to go higher, just a suggestion.

Bruce

Hello, @bhaskarp

Thank you for posting your slow speeds concern in the Community. Slow speeds are not fun, we can definitely help in getting the updates for you. I see that you've already reached out CommunityHelps, we will continue to provide the updates through private messaging. 

@BS - As always, I appreciate your help and guidance in the Community. Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

i emailed the  Rogers Office of the Ombudsman to only be told i will be contacted by office of president whom i have already spoken with haha -_-

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bhaskarp

You need to give the Office of the President name and what happened in order for them to help you. Also the give the the date as well. I had to do that my self

I'm a Senior Advisor

@bhaskarp

@Meowmix is correct about providing the details before they will consider it.

Here is a link to the escalation process, and the required documentation requuired when submitting a complaint.

If you feel that you may be missing some details from along the way, you could contact the Office of President, and have them review and verify everything they have on file with you.

http://www.rogers.com/web/support/account/ombudsman/376?setLanguage=en

Even if you were to go to CCTC, you would have to provide the same level of detail.

Good luck, Bruce