GTA - Internet, Cable, Home Phone Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager (Retired) RogersStrick
Community Manager (Retired)

GTA - Internet, Cable, Home Phone Outage

Hello everyone,

Some customers may experience cable, Internet & home phone service interruptions in the GTA. We sincerely apologize for this and are working to resolve ASAP.

RogersStrick

***edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GTA - Internet, Cable, Home Phone Outage

Just a follow up,

Some customers may still be experiencing cable, Internet & home phone service interruptions in the GTA. Again, we sincerely apologize for this and are working to resolve ASAP.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Around

I still have no internet, phones or TV
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zoeb

Is your power up? If its not then there is your answer. If your power is up & if your cable, internet & phone is not working then contact Rogers via Live chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or Private message one of the above Rogers mods & see what they can do.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hey @Meowmix ,

We can have someone reach out  to @zoeb.

Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

I am in East Toronto and my services continue to be out for all three products. Currently burning through cellular data to get work done. When can we expect restoration?

Hello @art_k82

Sorry for the interruption in the services, we can definitely help. We can see majority of the areas are online now. I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Has anyone else had 14 months of outages for home phone, TV and internet? I've had 5 full weekends of no service, dozens of other interruptions with no end in sight. I've just about reached the end of the line...I wonder if this will get a response, no other way to escalate...

Hello, @lawrence3.

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. Frequent service interruptions can be inconvenient. Are your services still offline? We can look into it for you; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelpsPlease check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin