Facebook pictures & video being blocked???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heckbob
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Facebook pictures & video being blocked???

It's fixed! Thank you!
RogersDave
Retired Support
Retired Support

Thanks @heckbob for confirming.

Our network operations team implemented a fix yesterday afternoon but ran into some additional issues and had to finish the work overnight to minimize potential disruptions.

Dave

View solution in original post

heckbob
I Plan to Stick Around

RGA k you for being Online. So much more efficient than being on phone running through useless tests. When here, you can ask for specific information, allow the customer to respond in an unhurried, methodical manner. And the fix can be implemented while keeping the customer informed.
Tflames
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you!!!!

Radar2000
I Plan to Stick Around

Confirming as well that when I checked using my iPad this morning at 7:30 AM that my Facebook pictures and video is once again showing up as per usual. I did not check my Instagram, but will confirm later tonight.

Cheers!
marktcaar
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @RogersDave and network operations for a job well done.

I too can confirm that both Facebook & Instagram are now working well on all devices via WiFi & hard connection.

Radar2000
I Plan to Stick Around

Confirming that I can now access Facebook and Instagram pictures and video via WiFi at home, using iOS devices and laptop.

Hoping that all of my Churchill Meadow peeps can now access this too.

Cheers!
MXMOM
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m having this same problem now.
RogersTony

Hello @MXMOM,

Facebook is a great tool to keep in touch with family and friends so we definitely want to look into this issue for you to see what could be causing the problems you are facing with the pictures and videos.

It is very strange that this problem is popping up again as it was reported as resolved last year. We'll need some more information on what is happening so we can investigate it for you.

• Do you have any issues with any other Facebook services such as Instagram?
  • Can you also confirm if this is happening on all of your devices or just specific devices tested thus far?
  • Are you using the Facebook App or are you accessing it from a Web Browser? 

Are there any other users in the Community who are experiencing this issue again?

We look forward to your response.

RogersTony

delportca
I've Been Around

I live DT Toronto, I am now having this issue on my Facebook app. On WiFi, pictures font show, on LTE, they show.