FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

@rjmaxim wrote:

Received 2.0.10.36T4 at 5:00AM today. Speed improved from last week.....but still far  below Gb speeds we had 3 months ago and  had for last 15 months. Upload speeds are good but Down Loads are still a far cry. Something is still awry here.  It's frustrating when we cannot get any answers as to whether it's an area problem, CMTS issue, Line-X/Amplifier, Modem Software or something else.....We just like to be informed. Speed C.jpg

@rjmaxim

Could not agree more!

David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call
Product Manager
Product Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @rjmaxim

I'm just getting back into the forums again after a long hiatus so not sure what's been looked at with your connection to date but happy to review further with you if you can pm me the details.

G

I Plan to Stick Around

Yea Firmware issues for sure!

2018_08_03_10_58_54

Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Windows Security
I Plan to Stick Around

I got updated to 2.0.10.36T4 last night then rolled back an hour later to 2.0.10.34T6 as well

Product Manager
Product Manager

Mystery solved.

The firmware push to our community forum participants conflicted with nightly cleanup activities that happen across the network.

The modems that were downgraded were treated as GA and downgraded back to the production firmware (34T6). We should have this fixed in a few minutes and we're going to look at how we can prevent this moving forward.

G

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersGordon

Thank you for the update. I have a super long weekend and have been off the last two days and I just happen to be up late last night when all of this happened. I was wondering what was going on lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersGordon

Do you have change logs for 2.0.10.36T4? 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@mcsandy

I just noticed I was upgraded to 2.0.10.36T4 last night, would like to see change logs as well.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@mcsandy

I just did a speedtest on the new firmware and I am getting 996mbs down, first time I get this, the fastest I ever got was 952, this is insane, I took a picture of it.

I'm a Regular

This new firmware improve online gaming ?