FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

For me 3 days then reboot
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Rogers,

This was raised earlier by few others other than me as well however I would like to follow up.

We observe that DLNA connectivity between smart tvs and media players seem to sporadically fail. I was hoping to deliver logs from router itself however it was confirmed by rogers that is not possible.

Can you please create a test lab scenario to identify and fix the issues that may be impacting DLNA connectivity between devices in same local network ?

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

I have that type of DNLA connection loss/reboot problem  with a Samsung TV (2017) on this and prior sw versions.

(Windows 10 has limited DNLA built in) .Samsung's current DNLA software is Smart View (SV).

The problem is five or six times a week, when I open SV, it cannot detect the TV.  A reboot reestablishes the connection however.

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone else notice really poor streaming on auto quality? It's like the bandwidth cant keep up so it constantly drops from 1080p to 360p. It's not buffering though its just down scaling. 

I Plan to Stick Around

CODA firmware 2.0.10.34T6

Modem was on solid for 3 weeks until power went out last Friday. No issue with speed degradation either on 1GB account. Streaming Netflix at 4K Dolby Vision without any issues.

1. My only complain is DHCP reservation is limited to 10 entries only. Next device in the table will get random number.

2. When LAN connected devices drop port speed from 1GB to 100 or 10 during stand by or power off mode CODA drops them from "Connected devices list" making impossible to wake them up or reach from Internet side.

I've Been Here Awhile

4 days after rebooted the modem, this morning I can't connect to modem interface again.

I Plan to Stick Around

Any update on fixing the issues with this beta?

I Plan to Stick Around

Same. Every few days the interface stops responding and I've experienced degraded performance. 

I've created a cron job now that reboots the modem nightly to work around this. yay?

I Plan to Stick Around

How did you create the chron job?

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersSergio

Any chance you could please provide an ETA for firmware that fixes the 192.168.100.1 access issue?

Rebooting the Modem no longer works to temporarily fix it  for me --- I am now completely locked out unless I reset to factory default.

My CODA is in Bridge mode. Thanks

David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call