Please downgrade me back to 22.214.171.124T6 since there is probably no upgrade path from the current test image of 126.96.36.199 and testing an upgrade from this release is not beneficial.
Also, can we be notified as to when the new testing firmware is ready to be pushed to this community? I can run several tests before hand so as to have a data set prior to the new code being pushed to us.
Looks like the firmware support team is ignoring us at the moment. I am going to try a pin reset, which I assume will boot the modem with the shipping version of the firmware, then wait for a production update to 188.8.131.52T6. We shouldn't get the 184.108.40.206 code back as they have halted the rollout. I will let you know if I was successful.
I need to get back to production firmware as I can confirm version 220.127.116.11 messes up my WiFi smart devices due to the 2.4Ghz broadcast SSID bug. My WiFi switches are cycling off/on ever so often. I had to setup a portable hotspot on an old Laptop to have them work reliably.
If they aren't doing rollbacks, then I suggest you take your modem to a rogers store and have them replace it with another unit.
Yes, that is an option. Rather than swapping out for a new modem and re-registering for the trial program, I will stick it out with my workarounds until the new code comes out. If I had the degraded speed issue, I would have certainly swapped it out.
Thank you again to those who continue to provide feedback on the new code.
As you know we found some issues during upgrade which we now have fixes for. We should have our hands on the new code by early next week to begin our in lab testing and will look to get it out to this community asap. The details provided by this group are extremely helpful.
For those who are on 18.104.22.168 please continue to report any issues you run into.