FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Rocket Wi-Fi Modem Firmware Trial

@ONYX1222 I was told there were issues with 35T1 that prompted a roll back and that a new version should be released once testing is complete.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersSergio

Any chance I can get 35T1 back please?

My performance metrics, specifically including Latency issues and IPsec was far superior under 35T1, in fact for me 35T1 was the best firmware ever put out for the CODA.

Also, any chance  that  we can get RogersDave back please. The lack of effective and timely technical feedback that provides a semblance of comfort to participants is sorely missing.

David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

35T1 made broadcasting exponentially worse. 34t6(or w/e) would be 1-5% drops, if your were lucky, bad days would be more. with 35t1 it was 10% plus almost every time.

But also, you can contact internet support and just ask them to push the firmware to you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers dave left and works for another company.

That is not how thing works when people leave jobs.

What do you mean get him back?

And for the poster above that is incorrect information.

On this trial problem you are to come to this forum and post for help about firmware's.

Contacting General support will get you no where as they don't have the ability to push firmware's.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah, well I've contacted live chat support twice and both times they pushed the firmware I requested instantly. I am back on the last beta test firmware, because it is farm more stable for broadcasting.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Neko_ huh you contacted support via chat and they pushed firmware???  My experience was entirely different.  Chat, no dice, we don't push firmware.  Phone support ditto.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh I am on a business line, maybe that is why? My apologies.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Makaveli99 wrote:

Rogers dave left and works for another company.

That is not how thing works when people leave jobs.

What do you mean get him back?

@Makaveli99I was being facetious when I posted that question. Smiley Indifferent ... I41 miss RogersDave.

David Mozer
IT-Expert on Call
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've had two random modem reboots today. What's going on?? No power outage or issue with any other devices in the home.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This modem rarely give me just half of the speed I'm supposed to be getting.
Roger's customers have been suffering with this modem for 2 years now, when are you going to do right by your customers and give us a real modem? Or at least give us the option to get the CGN 3552 .