cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address isn't recognized

Lynn_H
I've been around

I'm can't log onto my email anymore. I am on my cell phone but I can no longer login from my laptop or web browser on my Cell.

***Added Labels***

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Email address isn't recognized

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you updated to an app password as discussed in the following thread?

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/You-must-update-your-Rogers-email-account-settings/m-...

I know this thread is a couple of years old, but some people have only recently been affected.  Here's a link on how to set up various e-mail clients/devices:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet-Knowledge-Base/Updating-your-Rogers-Yahoo-Email-Setti...

Are you able to login to Webmail using a different device like a browser on a computer?

kdcooper
I've been around

Hello,

The last email I received was on Sunday and now it says my email doesn't exist.

How do I get it back?

Thanks,

Kelly

Hello, @kdcooper.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community, did you get a chance to check the above post from @57?

Let us know if your email is still not accessible. Also, can you please access the webmail and update us?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

kgameiro
I've been around

I'm not sure if this is still active but i've just experienced the same problem

Sorry, we don't recognize this email.

It's like my account has been deleted but I did not do anything to delete it

Ross_W
I plan to stick around
Do you have a yahoo account also? If you do,log into it’s mail, then go to the bottom left and click on the icon and see if you have a choice to add or select Rogers email.

Hello, @kgameiro.

Thank you for your post and welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 

How are you trying to access your email? If you are using an email client, then you may need to create an app password. 

Please access the webmail and let us know if you can successfully access it. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Hi there.

I just wanted to post "Thanks"; I suddenly experienced the same problem this week, and this thread helped me resolve my issue.

Cheers to the members and moderators for supporting the community.

MDM

Hello, @Johnny74.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

We're delighted that this thread helped resolve your issue. Thank you for joining this discussion and sharing the good news with us.

We appreciate your contribution!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

My email address is no longer recognized, including through webmail. Any advice appreciated.

Hello @Tsengel,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear your email address is no longer recognized. We most definitely want to help you retrieve access. If I understand correctly, you are not able to access your Rogers Yahoo! inbox via any platform. Is that right? I know you mentioned trying through webmail but what about Outlook, Windows Mail or Mail on macOS?

Could you also confirm when was the last time you were able to successfully access it!? This would help us guide you through the next steps.

Looking forward to your reply! 🙂

RogersMaude

Cmicbob
I've been here awhile

Just in the last week or so, my email isn’t recognized.  I tried through the apps and web and can’t log in.  
Suggestions?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Cmicbob  Not quite sure what your issue is, however, there was a recent thread discussing the fact that people with weak passwords were required to change them.  See link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Rogers-Email-Inaccessible/m-p/469818#M63568

You may also need to create app passwords for your various devices or e-mail clients like Outlook.

If you're having a different issue, perhaps you can clarify and advise what error message(s) you're getting, etc.

Yesterday all of a sudden I was unable to obtain access to new email from my @rogers email address on my Iphone. It was asking for a password but when I attempted to enter via settings it advises "sorry, we don't recognize this email"

I have tried this morning on my desktop and I am getting a message "The account id you entered is invalid"

I have had this same email address for 20 years, please help.

Hello @stipping!

Welcome to our Community!

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I can look into this for you. We can perform a password reset from here after we've authenticated your account information.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 12 in conversation