cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Forwarding @rogers.com email address

themysteryone
I plan to stick around

Hi Everyone...

I am looking for the option to forward a @rogers.com email address, but to no avail.

When I log into the rogers.yahoo.com web portal, the option to forward your email has disappeared. 

Can someone confirm this?  I know if you had pre-set email forwarding, prior to January 2021, the option is still there, I believe.  But after that, the option is gone. 

Can @RogersCorey perhaps assist with this?  

Thanks...!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Email Forwarding @rogers.com email address

RogersJermaine

Hi @themysteryone!

Thank you for your post. Rogers Yahoo mail no longer supports the forwarding feature.

Yahoo supports the auto-forwarding feature for the Yahoo Mail pro clients. However, a pro version is not available for @rogers.com emails.

Thank you for your understanding!

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersJermaine

Hi @themysteryone!

Thank you for your post. Rogers Yahoo mail no longer supports the forwarding feature.

Yahoo supports the auto-forwarding feature for the Yahoo Mail pro clients. However, a pro version is not available for @rogers.com emails.

Thank you for your understanding!

RogersJermaine

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There you have it, Rogers Email customers can not forward their emails.  hope that answers your question

Good Morning.   

Can I simply express my displeasure at this change to a longstanding feature of Rogers email.   I find the removal of a standard email feature, and the fact that, to the best of my knowledge, there was no communications about this - fully unacceptable.     I appreciate the "Thank you for your understanding!"  but I am not understanding.    

Perhaps this is rooted in the evolving relationship[ between Rogers and Yahoo (since that feature remains an option for Yahoo clients), but can only encourage Rogers to consider an alternate email platform... one that is fully featured.

Tim

Nelson9
I've been around

What a joke Rogers has become.  Seriously, do the executives of this company have no shame.  Can't forward email, can't use Outlook as an email client any longer.  What a joke. 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 5 in conversation