Disposable Yahoo email addresses

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Disposable Yahoo email addresses

Check again.  Someone is paying attention.  I tried my disposables again and now they all work .ca and .com.

I sent as ton of test emails this morning and all failed.  Someone fixed it because of the complaints here or it was a glitch that was being worked on already.  Anyway glad to have my disposables back.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was on the phone with Rogers Technical Support last night for about an hour. During that time, I posted the original question / issue. The second technical support person was able to create a ticket. I received confirmation by voice mail this morning of the ticket #. I was advised that this is a Yahoo issue which may take them up to 6 days to fix if the request is escalated to Yahoo. If anyone has a contact at Yahoo, please try to expedite this ticket.

I am still getting the same "Your message wasn't delivered to basename-keyword@yahoo.ca because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail". A few came through today and yesterday but most are still being rejected.

Let's hope there is a fix and soon, otherwise, we will have to reveal our real @rogers.com email addresses to everyone on our disposable yahoo.ca addresses -- which is the same as changing your email address.

I Plan to Stick Around

Huh, go figure. Smiley Happy Mine is working now too.

Just for fun I tried adding another User Account to my Rogers (we're allowed 8). That worked, but it's a pain, since you can't combine the inboxes for it. It 'looks' like you can just switch users from the drop down, but it doesn't seem to work (have to log out, log back in with other user name, even though it's there in the drop down). Oh well, as long as the aliases are working again, it's all good.

Hi Community!

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. I'm glad to hear the issue has now been resolved for most of you. Please keep us posted on the outcome of open tickets.

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions 🙂.

RogersZia