Creating additional email addresses

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Creating additional email addresses

I think as always.. 

After logging in to the webmail, click on the settings cogwheel, then account info.

It takes you to the members center now .

Highlighted

Hello, @remaxman

Just following up, were you able to create the secondary email? Keep the Community updated and we can definitely provide additional assistance if required. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Trying to create secondary email-ids via  https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/addAccount.  Seems easy enough, but once all the information is entered, i click on "create" and nothing happens, no messages nothing.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S with Google  Chrome.

Here's a suggestion Rogers: get rid of OBSOLETE advice on your help pages.  Many are no longer relevent, so why keep obsolete advice?  Maybe your "experts" can figure that out.  In the meantime, perhaps TESTING web pages prior to making them productive would go a long way in eliminating comments like this.  

Highlighted

Hello @Dedkrikit,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It definitely should not be that difficult to create a secondary email address, I know how frustrating it must be to be experiencing these issues on your Tablet.

Is it possible to try to set up the secondary email via a different device preferably a Laptop or Desktop computer browser to see if the same issues are occurring? If not, please ensure to clear the cookies and cached internet data on your Google Chrome browser on the Tablet and try creating the secondary email address again. Please turn off any popup blockers you may have enabled as well.

Let us know how it goes!

RogersTony