Creating additional email addresses

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Creating additional email addresses

Why is it so difficult to do something as simple as creating an additional email address? I have searched the Rogers,com website for 2 hours now trying to find where I can create an email address. Where is it?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Creating additional email addresses

easiest way I know of doing it (may be easier ways, but this works)

Go to http://rogers.yahoo.com

Sign in (near the top right).  Then click on the area where you just signed in should be a drop down where it says to edit your account.

This will bring you to the general area where you can add accounts.

Click on the my account and billing section, under here should allow you to add more email addresses.

(you may have to enter your passord a few times durring this process)

**UPDATE**

Hey Everyone,

Here are a couple of links that should help with setting up a new rogers.com email address, or creating a secondary address.

Create a new Rogers Yahoo! Email Address

Create a Secondary Rogers Yahoo! Email Address

Thanks  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi

Using your primary account and user name, you can create another Rogers email account at http://hispeed.rogers.yahoo.com/index.html.

Then click on my accounts, located in the red bar on the upper right side of the browser. You may have to log in again but from there it takes you to your options.

Also, here is more detailed information on email settings for your account.

Thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

If Rogers would stop chnaging their webpages every two-three weeks for their customers. These instructions might mean something.

There is currently no "My Accounts" in the Red Bar. I find "My Account" above the red bar right now.

I have signed into these account settings about 15 times since becoming a customer three years ago. At least 20-30 times I have been unsuccessful at finding this information page despite memorized favourite  links.

The constant invalidating of important links on roger's websites tells customers they are not considered in decisions and the websites are constantly poor quality design and not good enough to keep the way they are.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Anyone knows the latest way of creating new e-mail account in Rogers ?   I can't see "My account" in yahoo mail page !!!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

easiest way I know of doing it (may be easier ways, but this works)

Go to http://rogers.yahoo.com

Sign in (near the top right).  Then click on the area where you just signed in should be a drop down where it says to edit your account.

This will bring you to the general area where you can add accounts.

Click on the my account and billing section, under here should allow you to add more email addresses.

(you may have to enter your passord a few times durring this process)

**UPDATE**

Hey Everyone,

Here are a couple of links that should help with setting up a new rogers.com email address, or creating a secondary address.

Create a new Rogers Yahoo! Email Address

Create a Secondary Rogers Yahoo! Email Address

Thanks  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The original post no longer works. Rogers has changed it's web page so it no longer shows the 'settings' on the red browser

Why does rogers make it so difficult to create a new email address. It's ridiculous!

I've been trying for 3 hours now. Doesn't rogers want me to use their brand?

Any help would be appreciated
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When logged Into your email, click I believe its account info. It's listed under your name in the top right corner if you hover over it.
(On Mobile so can't check easy)

This should take you to the same account info pages that haven't hanged. You can then follow my post instructions in the post above, haven't changed.

Highlighted
I'm an Enthusiast

Lets face it, your average IT person (and most are below average) is very myopic. He gets an idea that appeals to him, rarely consult users, and then implements it. Maybe he's under pressure to preserve his job or he's just not too bright. Every company has this guy. Rogers has its share.

I'm not a Rogers employee. I'm not even a relative.