Creating additional email addresses

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Creating additional email addresses

You are so right!  I have spent and inordinate amount of time trying to create a new rogers email address...

I've Been Here Awhile

i have a similar problem, i created a second email, forgot the password now have no way to access it or change it.

I've Been Here Awhile

again i agree, i am thinking of dropping rogers all together

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you go to the

rogers.yahoo.com and go to the LOGIN page, you should be able to click on the FORGOT password link, and assuming you set up the security questions, etc you should be able to recover it that way.

Calling into rogers, i beleive they can do a force reset on it as well.

Really leaving rogers wont change much. 
All the providers are pretty much the same..
Most of the email stuff is all 'self' managed now a days. 
Its designed that you set it up and can recover it yourself. 

(but does require that you set the account up properly with proper answers to security questions, etc).

Hello, @hangingelf

Thank you for your post, as @Gdkitty has instructed, you should be able to reset your email password. If you are not able to reset for any reason, I can help.Smiley Happy

Please let us know the outcome.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Can't create new email address

I've followed the steps from the help section on rogers.com and even called rogers, but still can't create a new email address. When I log in under the primary account I'm not even given the option of creating a new secondary account. There is an option for settings, but not the one for accounts.

Does anyone have any idea why this would happen or how I can create a new address?

Edit: Nevermind. Changing my view to basic brought the option back...weird.

I've Been Here Awhile

When will Rogers get rid of the awful unsecure ridden Yahoo for email and switch to something reliable like gmail or build their own.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jgover0 I personally doubt Rogers is going to change it, you're better off making your own free GMail account, or Hotmail account, etc.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I am trying to add an email address for my wife. What a frustrating joke. Any ideas anyone? I logged in with my main email address but there is nowhere to manage secondary emails. 

Steve
Rogers Employee borford
Rogers Employee

@remaxman wrote:

I am trying to add an email address for my wife. What a frustrating joke. Any ideas anyone? I logged in with my main email address but there is nowhere to manage secondary emails. 

Hi,

Do the fact that rogers is now hosting the account information, the process has changed slightly. Just go to rogersmembercentre.com and sign in with your master email to create additional accounts.

Brian