Creating a Rogers email address is quick and easy!
- First, go to www.rogers.com/begin and enter your registration key and registration number. Your Registration Key is your Rogers Account Number with an 'S' in front of it, and your Registration Number is the last 4 digits of your home phone number repeated two times.
- Once you’ve filled those in, click Next and enter the required information to create your email address.
- Click Next, then Finish.
Looking for your Registration Key & Number?
Your Registration Key is your Account Number with an 'S' in front of it.
For Example, If your account number is: 251-123456789
Then your Registration Key is S251123456789 (remove any spaces or dashes)
Your account number can be found:
- In your confirmation email that you received when you signed up for service
- When you sign in to MyRogers
- On the paper invoice you receive in the mail
Your Registration Number is the last 4 digits of your primary phone number repeated twice.