cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct credentials needed

oreo29
I've been here awhile

I am unable to gain access to my @ rogers.com email address. I have had this account for over 20 years. 

In attempt to access my email on my phone I am being prompted to "enter credentials" and when I do it brings me to the Yahoo sign in page, I verify I am not a robot and it then asks me to enter the verification code that was sent to my email address that I can not access. 

I tried the "try another way" button which gives me the error "uh-oh, we cant sign you in right now"

Please help

**Added Labels**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Correct credentials needed

RogersCorey

Greetings @oreo29!

This error is definitely an issue that we'd need to troubleshoot on our end. 

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey  

oreo29
I've been here awhile

thank you @RogersCorey I sent them a message now and hope to have resolution to this soon

annajoesweeney
I've been around

Same problem. How is it resolved?

Good day @annajoesweeney,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post! We surely want to help you regain access to your Rogers email account.

To do so, we'll need more information from you. Does it appear to be an issue caused by incorrect username/password?

Before signing in again, make sure:

• Your Rogers Internet service is active. Cancelling your Rogers Internet service will also cancel your email account. 
  • You turn off Caps Lock since passwords are case sensitive.
  • You check your spelling to ensure you entered the email address correctly.

If you are still having problems signing in reset your Rogers Yahoo! Email password.

If it's not the case, you may be experiencing browser issues.

• Try clearing your cookies and cache. For most major browsers, you can find this info in Settings or in the More Options menu.
  • Close and then relaunch your browser.

If that doesn’t work, try using a different browser to access the Rogers Yahoo! Mail sign in page. If you can log in, you may need to update your previous browser before you can use it again to access your inbox.

If the issue persists, kindly elaborate on the nature of the problem you're experiencing and let us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation