Continuing performance issues while gaming - Hitron CGN3ACSMR

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: Continuing performance issues while gaming - Hitron CGN3ACSMR

so your basically telling me who ever pings easo.ea.com on pingplotter will get the same results like me because I'm only getting packet loss on this server ? Why do you guys keep on blocking my pic my ip is not on there
I Plan to Stick Around

@Pottertons Go to settings>network>detail network statistics

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Download speed - 49.31 Mbps

Upload speed - 10.37 Mbps

Packet loss - 0%

MTU - 1480

Latency - 63 ms

I'm not sure if it's at all worth mentioning, but this test was done while seeding a torrent, Netflix running and 3 mobile phones with two of them on YouTube videos.
I'm a Regular

@RogersDave can you please check my area or modem once again it's even worse now websites taking a lot longer to load and gaming connection worse now when I run a speed test on Xbox one I'm only getting 20 mb for down and 11 for up with 1% packet loss
Network Architect
Network Architect

@lethalsniper wrote:
@RogersDave can you please check my area or modem once again it's even worse now websites taking a lot longer to load and gaming connection worse now when I run a speed test on Xbox one I'm only getting 20 mb for down and 11 for up with 1% packet loss

The speedtest on XBOX is extremely unreliable, regardless of the modem. I have a ticket open with both Akamai and Microsoft on this.

I am not in a position to look at your area at the moment but will try to look at it later.

Dave

I'm a Regular

Okay thanks @RogersDave
I'm Here A Lot

If you could look at my modem and area as well, that would be great. @RogersDave

I'm a Regular

Hi just wondering if you had any chance at looking at my modem and area last night which I had slow downs and packet loss again thanks.